This recipe is for a 9-inch single crust pie
- Have a traditional, shortening-free,
or vegan pie crust
- Defrost until the fruit separates easily:
2 packages frozen blueberries: 20 oz.
- Mix fruit with:
6 tbsp. quick-cooking tapioca or all purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. lemon rind
- Cook until the filling thickens. Remove from heat
and add 2 tbsp. melted butter and 1 tbsp. brandy.
- Pour the filling to the crust while the filling is hot.
- Cool and decorate with whipping cream.