Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
Ingredients for 4
- 1 bitter melon ( medium size)
- 2 tbsp. mirin ( Japanese sweet sake for cooking,
available at Safeway)
- 1 tbsp. light soya sauce (soya sauce with less salt)
- 2 bags of dry fish flakes or 10 tbsp. of dry fish
- Cut in half and remove seeds:
1 bitter melon
- Slice thinly. Bring water to a boil, add sliced bitter melon. Bring
to a boil again and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain and run cold water over the bitter melon.
- Drain again. Squeeze water out as much as possible. Add and mix well.
2 tbsp. mirin ( Japanese sweet sake for cooking, available
1 tbsp. light soy sauce (soy sauce with less salt)
2 bags of dry fish flakes or 10 tbsp. of dry fish flakes
Chill and serve.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net