Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
Directions for 5 chicken legs:
- Put the following ingredients in a food processor and grind to a paste:
- 1 cup loosely-packed cilantro
- 1/2 cup loosely-packed Italian parsley
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. peanuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- ground black pepper
- Remove skin from the chicken legs and wash under running water. Pat dry with paper towel.
Smear marinade on all sides of the chicken with a spatula. Put them in a gallon-size ziplock bag and seal.
Refrigerate over night.
- 5 chicken legs
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Bake for 45 minutes or until the center of the chicken is
180°F (82°C) when
you insert a themometer into the thickest part of the chicken.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net