Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
- 175g (6 oz.) fresh whole green beans
- a pinch of salt
For the dressing:
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar or granulated sugar
- 2/3 tablespoon dashi stock
- 1/2 tablespoon miso paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cook the beans in boiling water for 2 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Toast sesame seeds and grind (or
in a coffee grinder). Add the sugar, dashi,
(or make instant dashi from freeze-dried granules, available in many
Asian grocery stores), miso paste and soy sauce and mix together well.
- Toss the green beans in the sesame dressing and serve as a side dish.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net