Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
Ingredients 8X11 pan or 6~7 individual cups
- 4 large eggs, beaten well but not by a blender
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar for carmel
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- In a sauce pan put 1/2 cup sugar and heat stirring at low until sugar
melts and become brown transparent carmel.
- Pour immediately into 6 little into oil sprayed flan cups or a 8X11
- Make milk lukewarm and dissolve 1/2 cup sugar well.
- Beat eggs and add to milk. Pour into the cups or a pan with a thin
layer of carmel on the bottom.
- Fill a 9X13 pan with 1 1/2 inch deep water and put all the little
flan cups or a 8X11 pan.
- Bake at 335°F for about 15 minutes or until the egg mixture cooked
and set firm. Don't overbake or bake fast at higher temperature. It
will creates bubbles in the flan.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net