Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
- 1 1/2 lb. pork
- panko (Japanese bread crumbs; if not available, you can put
5 slices of white bread in a food processor and process until coarse
- garlic salt
- black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup flour
- Kikkoman Tonkatsu Sauce or homemade tonkatsu sauce
- Slice pork into 1 ~ 1 1/2 inch strips. Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper
on both sides of the strips.
- Coat them with flour. If you have a lot of pork to fry, put flour
and pork strips into a bag and shake them.
- Mix an egg with 1/3 cup water. Dip each pork strip into the egg mixture.
- Put it into panko and coat panko evenly.
- Deep fry or pour salad oil into heavy skillet to a depth of 1/2 inch.
Add pork and fry until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Serve the fried pork with Kikkoman Tonkatu Sauce or see the recipe
"Pork with Sauce" and make your own tonkatsu sauce.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net