Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 tsp grated orange rind (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream together: butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Combine and beat in until smooth: egg, vanilla extract, and milk.
- Sift together: all-purpose flour, Graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Combine and mix with the butter and egg mixture.
- When beaten smooth, add quick oats, chopped walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips (optional),
and orange rind (optional).
- Cook on a well-greased cookie sheet at 350°F (175°C) for 10 minutes, or until brown.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net