Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
Ingredients for 3
- 1/2 lb. (220 grams) beef (could be ground)
- 3 thin slices ginger
- 4 medium size potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion , (or 1 whole small )
- 6 green beans
- 1 bag shirataki
- 1 tbsp. salad oil
- 2 tbsp. sake
Ingredients for broth
- 400 ml (1 4/5 American cup) water or
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. mirin
- 3 tbsp. shouyu (soy sauce)
- Wash, peel, and cut potatoes into 4. Leave them in water for 10 min.
Drain and let it dry.
- Cut beef thinly like "sukiyaki" meat.
- Cut a carrot 1 inch long.
- Slice onion.
- Sprinkle salt (1/2 tsp.) over shirataki and mix well with both hands.
Rinse. Put it in cold water and boil for 5min. Drain. Cut into 1.5 inch
- Boil water with a pinch of salt. Add green beans and boil for 2 min.
Drain and run cold water. (Cold water preserves the color) Cut them
into 1.5 inch long.
- Cut ginger into small strips.
- Make your pan ready to stir fry. Heat your pan again and add salad
oil. Stir fry beef and ginger.
- Add shirataki, potaotes, carrots and stir fry. Sprinkle sake.
- Add water or dashi and bring it to boil.
- Skim and reduce heat to medium.
- Add sugar and mirin and put "otoshi-buta".
Simmer for 10 min.
- Add 1/2 soy sauceand onion and stir gently. Put lid on and simmer
- Add remaining soy sauce and simmer another 5 min.
- Add green beans and bring it to boil for a 2,3 min.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net