Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
Pork with Sauce
Ingredients for homemade tonkatsu sauce:
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- a little salt
- a little curry powder
- To make the tonkatsu sauce: saute garlic, then add and mix ketchup, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar,
salt, curry powder, sesame, and sesame oil. Set aside.
Ingredients for 3 to 4 servings:
- 1 lb. (400 gram) pork, thinly cut
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- Sprinkle sake and salt on the pork.
- Lightly coat the pork with flour.
- In a large iron skillet, deep-fry pork until crispy.
- Serve with sauce and steamed white rice.
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net