Garden Pesto Pizza
All vegetable pizza
A bread machine is used.
Ingredients for dough
- 1 cup and 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil or vegetable oil
- 3 cups high gluten flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 1/2 tsp. dry yeast
- 3 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. sundry tomato in oil , chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 3 tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce (If you like to make your own
pesto sauce, click here.)
- 1/4 cup artichoke lemon pesto by CIBO (If
this is not available, put 1/4 cup chopped marinated artichoke,
2 cloves garlic (crushed) and 1/8 tsp. lemon rind)
- 1/4 cup Prego mushroom pasta sauce (any red spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Put all the ingredients for dough in the machine and set it for "dough".
- Meantime slice zucchinis thinly, and chop bell pepper small and spread
them on the cookie sheet. Put it in the warm oven with the door open
about 5 inches. Let them dry until the dough is ready. ( for about 1~1
1/2 hour) Drying vegetables prevents the pizza
- On the shaped dough, spread olive oil, pesto sauce, artichoke lemon
pesto evenly. Drop pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Spread vegetables, sundry tomato, parmesan cheese and salt.
- Bake at 400°F for about 15 minutes.