Ingredients for 3 to 4 servings
- 220 gr. rice sticks noodles
- 1 can chicken broth
- 4 dry mushrooms
- 1/4 lb. thinly sliced pork
- 1/4 lb. shrimp
- 1/2 lb. bean sprout
- 1/4 lb. green onion
- 1 carrot, sliced thinly
- 1/4 lb. enokidake (mushroom)
- a little parsley
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- soy sauce
- vegetable oil
- corn starch
- fried garlic
- 1 clove garlic
- black bean garlic sauce
- Soak the dry rice sticks in water for about 5 min. Take it out and
set it aside.
- Marinate shrimp with 1 tsp. black bean and garlic sauce, 2 tbsp. sake
or white wine, 1 tbsp. corn starch.
- Marinate sliced pork with 1 tsp. black bean and garlic sauce, 2 tbsp.
sake or white wine, 1 tbsp. corn starch.
- Soak dry mushrooms in warm water with a little sugar. After they become
soft, slice thin.
- Cut green onion.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and stir fry the shrimp. Take them out as soon
as they are cooked and change color. Do the same to the pork and you can
put the cooked pork and shrimp together. Set them aside. Add a little
more oil and quickly stir fry carrots and green onions with a little
bit of salt. Set them aside.
- In a separate deeper pan pour chicken broth, sliced mushrooms, 1/4
tsp. fried garlic and 1/2 cube of chicken bouillon. Add the softened
rice sticks to the soup and let the soup soak into the noodle evenly.
Cook the noodles thoroughly, making them evenly moist. If necessary,
add more water or soup and flip the noodles in the pan.
- When the noodles are done, add the vegetables. You can add more salt, powdered
bouillon, more chicken broth, pepper, chinese parseley, 1 tsp. sesame
oil, or a little sugar to your taste.
- Garnish with shrimp and pork on the noodles. Don't mix shrimp with
noodles, otherwise it will lose its good flavor.