Back to Home
Kitchen Fairies Shop
Ingredients for 3
- 60 gr. ( 2 oz.) dry hijiki
- 80 gr. ( 2.8 oz) pork
- 100 gr. ( about 1/2 ) carrot
- 50 gr. (1.8 oz) green beans
- a little salt ( to boil green beans)
- 1 deep fried tofu ( optional)
- 1 tbsp. salad oil
- 2 tbsp. sake
Ingredients for broth
- 100 cc water
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. mirin
- 1+ 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- Wash well dry hijiki.
- Soak hijiki in plenty of water for 30 min. After 30 minutes, hijiki
will expand in water.
- Mean time slice carrots into 1 1/5 inch skinny strips. Chop pork into
tiny pieces. Slice a deep fried tofu into small strips.
- Drain well. Cut hijiki to 1 1/2 ~ 2 inches long.
- Boil green beans with a pinch of salt. Slice them.
- Heat 1 tbsp. salad oil in a skillet. Saute pork. When pork is done,
add carrots. Saute.
- Add hijiki and heat some more , stirring.
- Add the seasoning broth and bring it to boil. Once it starts to boil,
reduce heat and cover with "otoshi
buta". Use parchment paper if you don't have a "toshi
- Simmer until almost all the liquid is gone... at least for 15 minutes.
Add green beans and mix well. Continue to simmer until the liquid is
Copyright © 2008 Anyrecipe.net